Monday, May 10, 2010

Welcome to the Blog World

This is the first time I've ever blogged.. wow! I mean, I have done status updates on MySpace and Facebook, but I'm upgrading to by own special blog. I feel like I'm teetering on adulthood, haha although I'm nearing dun dun- the dirty thirty!! Yikes!!

I'm no Carrie Bradshaw (although I would love to live a day in her fictional world!), I'm not famous, and I haven't really done anything miraculous to make a mark on this world. So I wouldn't be surprised if I was the only person interested enough to read this. I plan on making this blog about anything and everything. Specifically things I'm currently into. Who knows where this blogging journey will take me. Not in it for the fame and fortune- especially not in it to amass a cult like following either- although it would be nice.

I'm currently addicted to YouTube ( I love make up tutorials and reviews), Makeupalley (makeup reviews) and Yelp.com.

I also love the ThrifyNWmom.com, as well as Restaurants.com. I'm a sucker for a sweet deal and I always find deals on these sites.

I am by nature a bag whore and label whore- it must be hereditary. If you say the words Coach and Fake, I will think you are speaking in a foreign language as I do not associate with either. My IPhone is never far from my side- it's like crack but in the form of an amazing tiny electronic touch screen device. I carry mace specifically in case someone is crazy enough to think they will put a fast one on me and try to jack me for me IPhone.




2 comments:

  1. Hi Christine!! Thanks so much for your SWEET comments!!! I use Copics!!! Just started using them at the end of October...I love them!! I am not certified...I just use them like any other marker of watercolor I have!! Thanks so much for the comments on my Lollipops!! They will be sold in American SOON!!! I have Puddle Jumpers out too...here in America http://www.diecutsrus.com/catalog.htm

    So nice to meet you!!!
    HUGS - LORi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck on your blog journey! :)

    I'm glad you found the review useful and I can't wait to hear how you like it!

    ReplyDelete